Show buyers the real home and make your job easier:
- Well lit; professionally shot and edited photos
- Competitive rates, based on square footage
- Quick turn around (within 2 business days)
- Photos supplied in MLS format
Listing and selling a home is a lot of work. Let me take one thing off your list, and help you sell those homes quicker* and for more* money.
In recent real estate studies and surveys found that 85% of home buyers consider images to the be the most important of a website's features. And homes with professional photos sell 50% faster and at 39% closer to the original asking price than homes, in the same zip code, without professional photos.
(source links at the bottom of this page)
Surveys and Studies
A 2015 survey found quite a few benefits based on the facts below:
- 83% of home-buyers rated photos of properties for sale as the most useful website feature.
- Photos are the first impression of the home and must capture the attention of the buyer.
- Nearly half of home-buyers look at a property online as their first step in the process.
A 2014 study that compared 700 listings in the same zip code: 350 listings using professional photography against 350 similar listings without professional photos.
Listings with professional photos:
- Sold 50% faster
- Sold 39% closer to the original asking price
- viewed 118% more often